POSITIVE BEHAVIOR MANAGEMENT
The following disciplinary measures may be adopted by the institution while dealing with students behaving in an unruly manner, and/ or breaching institution’s disciplinary code/rules.
- Oral warning and counseling.
- Written warning.
- Parent counseling within 24 hours with warning.
- Suspension (ranging from 7 days to 30 days).
- Expulsion from the institute
Absences add up. Missing just two days a month means a student misses 10% of the tuition year. Student should fall in line with the following rules in regard to attendance.
- Students who have been sick for 3 or more days will bring a medical certificate from their doctor on rejoining the institute.
- It is compulsory for all students to maintain regular attendance during the course of the Academic Session, 85% attendance is mandatory.