LESSONS works in close liaison with parents. This adds to the affectivity and efficiency aspects of the pupil’s performance. What follow are some guidelines which parents are to please consider.
- Our teachers send circulars, notes and reminders on Whatsapp or registered email id. Read them carefully.
- Communicate with the teacher on any matter of concern with regard to the feedback you receive from the child. This may help the child to improvise and gain confidence.
- Intimated in written to the institution office, any change in address, contact number or email id.
- Taking leave during working days is strictly discouraged. Assume the responsibility to make up for the loss of the studies during the leave period. We expect our students to be at par with the class in every way and that will have to be ensured by the parents.
- Turning up late for the classes is undesirable. Please ensure that your ward reaches institution on or before reporting time under all circumstances. Institution doesn’t entertain any student reporting late without any valid reason and prior written permission. Correspondence in this regard is discouraged.
- It is mandatory for the students using personal conveyance (Two wheelers) to institute to wear helmets and carry his/her driving license. They are only allowed to ride bikes as per the notification of Traffic Police Department. Safety and security of the child in such cases is sole responsibility of parents/guardians.
- Encourage your ward to speak in English at home and provide him/her an ambience to improve spoken English.
- Motivate your child to maintain a proper code of conduct. Any misbehavior or indiscipline by any student may lead to suspension for a minimum period of one week.
- Possession or consumption of alcohol, cigarette, tobacco products and any other form of intoxicating/illegal substance is strictly prohibited and will invite expulsion from the institution.
- Courtesy is expected from the parents in all their dealings with institution authorities. Discourtesy/improper, violent, abusive and disrespectful behavior and gesture with faculty by the student or parent will call for immediate expulsion.
- If the required documents mentioned in the admission form are not submitted within 15 days of joining the institution, the admission stands annulled and the seat will be forfeited and no claims to the seat can be made in future.
- The institution will not be responsible for any criminal activity inside/outside the student engaged in by the student.
- Instruct your ward to keep their mobile phones on a switched off mode during the lecture sessions. The management has right to take the required action which may call for the forfeiture of the gadget for a minimum period of one week.
- We pass clear instruction in regard to parking of vehicles. Instruct your ward to adhere to the code so as to avoid any inconvenience in the relation to the aforementioned
- We provide a well defined module cum scheduler for the various courses we offer. Any additional service will be chargeable , subject to the availability of faculty. Extension of additional services beyond the course module will be offered at the sole discretion of the faculties.